Issues with forums? (php errors)

For feedback, support or questions about the forum itself post here
DaveB

Issues with forums? (php errors)

Post by DaveB » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:32 pm

Hey All,

Anyone else having issues with the forums? When hitting certain pages, I am getting a whole bunch of PHP errors similar to these ones:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead).

The page still loads in part, albeit with errors at the top, but certain posts will be empty...for example, I can't read any of my posts...the placeholder is there, but not content. Several of Ternaldius' posts seem to get the same treatment. And...most urgently, the "finished sheets" lead off post in Transcription Factory is blasted away, so I can't actually see the links to the finished sheets :o

Any site admins that might possibly be able to take a peak and see what is cooking here?

DaveB

Re: Issues with forums? (php errors)

Post by DaveB » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:24 am

...And I see in the other forum area a post saying that they are working through some technical difficulties. I am sure what I am seeing relates directly to that thread...thanks folks!

MrAlfieJohnson

Post by MrAlfieJohnson » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Hey DaveB.

Like you said, they are working through some technical difficulties, so I assume we'll have to wait for this to be fixed. Whilst I haven't experienced it myself, perhaps using a different browser will help? This has worked for me when encountering forum problems.

- MAJ

UKIkarus
Site Admin

Post by UKIkarus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Should be fixed now.